Happy Friday everyone and welcome to this week's Friday Favorites where I share things that I've been loving this week! This week's favorites are all from Target's new Lilly Pulitzer Line that launches this Sunday, April 19th! I honestly couldn't be more excited for this line to come out! Anyone else extremely excited? I have loved this designer for years but have not loved the price tag that comes with the Lily Pulitzer name, so I only currently own one thing from the regular line that I bought during their semi-annual sale. This new line from Target, however, is much more affordable and in my price range so I'm trying to narrow down what I want to get from this line because I know it's going to sell out at fast, and well, let's be honest I would take one of everything if I could. I will be out of town on Sunday in OR, but I've already called the local Target store and luckily they will be carrying the line! I'm curious to see how many of the items are carried in store because it seems like quite a bit of it might be online only, but either way I will still be waiting Sunday morning for the doors to open at the OR Target. I know, sounds a bit extreme, however the line is only being offered from this Sunday through May and from my experience with other exclusive designer lines Target has carried before, items don't stay around for long! Below I have listed out some of my favorite things from the line. The total line consists of over 200 items so here is the link to where you can find everything that they will be carrying which includes home, kids, beauty, and women clothing items.
1. Weekender Bag: I love everything about this bag. The navy and gold combination, the tropical fish design, the size of it and the fact that it has a large strap and would be great for traveling! I have several trips this year and I think this would be perfect!
2. Scarf with Pompoms: I love this bright summery scarf!I love to have pieces like this that can multitask especially during vacations. It would go great with a simple tee, but it would also make a beautiful sarong! This is definitely on my buy list.
3. Shift Dress - My Fans: The one Lilly Pulitzer item that I already own is a shift dress and I love it! There is multiple shift dresses in the line, but this one is probably my favorite.
4. Gold pineapple sandals, need I say more?
5. Woven Basket with Fabric: I love the added color and uniqueness the fabric brings to this basket!
6. Pineapple serving bowl: This is just too cute!
7. How fun are these napkins!?
8. There is two beach chairs in the line and I think these would be so fun to have if I owned a beach house or large patio area!
So what do you think, are you loving this line as much as me? I'd love to hear what are your favorite pieces in this line are in the comment section below!
If you would like to follow along and stay up to date on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle and other posts, I'd love to have you follow me along on any of the following: