Today I'm sharing a gift guide that includes some bits and baubles for the ladies in your life from stores that should still deliver or you can pick up from in the next 10 days! I hope you enjoy and find it helpful in your shopping!1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 //18 // 19 // 20
1. These coasters are everything. I didn't put these coasters on my Christmas list because I just found them, so instead I bought them for myself and love them!
2. The clarisonic 2 is on my Christmas list and could easily be on every Christmas list for the Women in your life (unless they already own one)!
3. I own this Necklace , actually I'm on my second one, so I definitely think this could be a great gift for every woman in your life. A simple gold necklace with the person's initial on it will win anyone women's heart.
4. Every woman loves a blanket especially if you live in cold areas like myself. That said, I think this scarf is perfect for the winter and will go with everything!
5. I've never used one personally, but I know a lot of girls who love bath bombs.
6. This past year I fell in love with Zella leggings so I never think you can wrong with them for presents.
7. cutting boards make such a great gift for like this one for the lady in your life because they make great kitchen decor but also great serving platters and charcuterie boards.
8. HGTV magazines make such a great gift for people like me who LOVE home design. My Aunt gave me a subscription for a gift and I love it. If your subscription doesn't arrive in time at their house for Christmas you could always pick up the current issue and the store and present it that way.
9. slippers alwasy make a great Christmas gift, especially in areas that are cold in the winter!
10. moscow mule mugs are perfect for the girls in your life who actually like moscow mules, but who also just love any drinks extra cold.
11. YSL perfume roller ball. Roller balls make the perfect Christmas gift, because they don't cost the regular amount of a bottle of perfume, but give you enough to try and travel with.
12. I feel like you can never own enough puffer vests. Plus you can't beat them at this price.
13 I bought these booties in the fall and I LOVE them. They are comfortable and have the perfect size heel. I will definitely be buying more in the future.
14. In the woman in the life loves makeup then these makeup brushes might be for them. I have the MAC equivalent and I use them everyday and love the Sigma version of them!
15. Who doesn't love an Anthropologie Initial coffee cup?
16. If there is a woman in your life who loves TV but you don't have cable than this is for her, the Roku 3 . This helped me survive the several years in our marriage without cable and I still continue to use it in our master bedroom and will working out downstairs on our elliptical.
17. Getting Acrylic Cups from World Market is on my Christmas list. I currently only own glass cups and I would love plastic cups but don't want to compromise the looks ( lol I know i have cup problems ha!).
18. My husband got me a Vanity Lighted mirror a few years back and I didn't know I wanted one until I got one. I use it every time I do my eyebrows or want to apply my makeup precisely and therefore I think is a must-have for every girl.
19. I don't own a Tea pot nor am asking for a tea pot this Christmas, but if I were I would ask for this one.
20. I own this wooden tray and would suggest it to every woman I know. It's so convenient because every holiday I switch between what I put in it, and it also looks similar to a dough bowl but cost a lot less!
Want to stay up to date with more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle and other posts? Then follow me along on any of the following so you won't miss out:)