Happy Friday everyone!! Welcome to this weeks Friday Favorites where I share some things I've been loving this week! Some I already own, and some I've just been loving! With warm weather around the corner, I can't help but gravitate towards fun colors, especially my favorite light aqua blue. That said, today I'm sharing a few things I've been loving in that color!
1. First up, I've been loving these nike gray and aqua shoes and well let's just say they arrived in the mail yesterday. I needed some new walking shoes and I thought these would be really fun! Plus, I had $25 in rewards at DSW so I just couldn't resist. I've only had them for one day, but so far they seem really comfortable.
2. If you follow me on Instagram than you might of seen the post when I was swooning over these aqua Adirondack chairs in the store. These are such a fun and bright color for any outdoor space and for $17.98 I couldn't resist getting 2 of these for our deck. It's still cold here in MI so I haven't put them outside yet, but once I complete our deck area with these on it I will definitely be giving you a little tour.
3. I'm loving this aqua bamboo tray for the spring and summer time. It adds the perfect amount of color, while also creating a natural feel because of the bamboo. Plus it's currently 50% off which you can't beat!
4. I hope to have people over and entertain on the deck this summer, and I think this aqua beverage tub is just so fun!
5. I couldn't have a post like this without including @BreezyDesigns Instagram account. She is a self proclaimed Aquaholic and I just love how she tastefully incorporates the color throughout her house. I definitely suggest checking her out!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!! xo Megan
If you would like to follow along and stay up to date on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle and other posts, I'd love to have you follow me along on any of the following: